Saturday, April 22, 2006

我不怕,就算杀了我,还有千千万万个我!

I jus Can't.......

End of our DSC paper today, 2 down ... 3 to go.....
Yet i feel that my mind still cant switch back... &^8#@

After cathching up my sleep for last nite...it seems like Im not really tired...but somehow the enrgy flow in me seems to be all directions... (you know what they say bt the 'qi' in your body.... how to neutralise it...looks like i shld start practicing qigong liao)

Felt the urge to go 'party'..... drain all the -ve energy away....... but then since G put a Ban on 'partying'... me and poor CS have been deprieved of it for quite some time..... haha.... well.... we will prob go after the exams .........( dun let G know)

Cooling down after my short energy draining exercise...... go bathe then maybe start the engine and see how..... CAN SOMEONE PLS CRANK MY ENGINE !!!

Looks like G and me share the same sentiments.... we both have been plagued by this evil ninjin again... this time at such a crucial moment.... FARK OFF!!!!!



Darn you NinJIN!!!
I'm going to DESTROY YOU !!!!
(nobody's gonna piece you back)











Its been a while....... the heart is cold and wheres the soul....
Make or break, no one cares..........

Anyone watched the Ch 8 show last nite (fri nite) around 1 am... chen xiao chun.... some HK gangster flick.... damn cool man..... no wonder there is only gangsters and tiao zi( police) in HK.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home