Friday, March 10, 2006

FarKK OFF you NINJin....

I missed my MNO lecture this morning. Supposedly the most impt lecture ever taught by the prof in his entire career..... ( according to CS).

Darned. It was the NinJin. Yes..... NinJin = Bad Guy................
The evil inner side of me....... I can't stand him anymore..........
Been plagued by this recent spate of 'weakness' ........ prob cos of the midterms etc....
Well... finally the last paper is over so I shall embark on my journey to acquire my Zen status again...

Recently I could only feel a state of 'Lost'..... (PS: LOST Season 2 coming on Mar 31st. SHIOK!)
Anyway... I just realise that the energy flow or sort of 'qi' in me has been in turbulence. Same goes for the other 2...or issit me that is thinking.... its this once-I-wake-up-I-think-about-when-I-will-get-to-sleep-again thought.

I just think ITS FARKKKING WRONG. The NinJin who poisoned my mind with this thought should be shot. PLEASE. I shall reclaim my mind from him then. He has taken over my usual burst of energy and also turmoiled my entire system. His accomplices are stress and midterm.
I think its time that I got it going again.

Did my swim today finally. Haven't been running, cycling or swimming ever since the Bi. My body is telling me they crave for some excitement. But by the time I got to the pool, it was freaking crowded. I mean its like 4 to 5 swimmers per lane. So which should I join? Well it doesnt make much of a difference. Except that while I was swimming, I jus realised that CS's quote that the water on fri and weekends is actually quite 'oily'. True. I could hardly see much in the water to make out my direction, for once the pool seems murky. Anyway, FaRK it. I just needed a mindless activity for me to 'drain' all my energy.

Can't really organise my thoughts lately.

Tomorrow will be another busy but fun day. 爱心计划 in the morning and then going to carry out my 80m golf ball experiment at the tracks. PLEASE. I think it can be done. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING. Just another experiment to prove whether I have been disillusioned about distance. How far can a golf ball fly with just the power of hands?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home