Monday, February 27, 2006

ALL FIRED UP

hmmm... just to reinforce 爱心是最美的。

Nvm bt that...

Anyway, i guess the fan jian last night was quite fiery. Ignited my 'burning' passion and motivation. Never felt so productive for so long already. I guess when dealines are looming, you tend to crank out more stuff.

It Crunch Week this week. 2 Midterms, Proj LKY deadline, resume submission and my critical decision of whether to SU nihongo or not....

Well... decision is NO.

Gotta start working again. I can feel Mr Lee breathing down my neck already.

P.S. for gossip mongers: highlight

I wear contact lens and he knew CS uses Renu solution. dear G was considerate enough to anticipate that we might be working till quite late yest, so he bought the 3 toothbrushes for us... ORGh....SO SWEETA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home