Saturday, March 04, 2006

小虎 - DARNED

THATS IT. I HAD ENOUGH.

小虎, you better watch out.

I'm warning you.

If you don't know what just happened, my PRIVACY was invaded by them.
After living with them for my entire life, until they literally grew an entire army in my house.
Imagine <>

HELP.

IM DECLARING WAR ON YOU ALL.
In case 小虎 you guys can surf the net, though I don't have wireless broadband at home, you better watch where you are going(crawling).
The walls in my house have been coated with a layer of 'slip' surface, series of bumps to give it a textured effect. Supposedly can help prevent lizards from crawling on the walls. But seems like they have evolved to be a stronger race, more resistant to such preventive measures.

I bought my breakfast for tomorrow, leaving it on the table. As I poured a glass of milk, I saw a slight shaking in the plastic bag, darned. BO CHUN LIAO! I have just been attacked. Due to my carelessness, 小虎 has successfully invaded and God knows how long he has been rumaging through my breakfast.
When I attempted to approach it, it pretended not to see me, or rather thought it was a Chameleon, can change to the color of the plastic bag. STUPID. The plastic bag is transparent, which brings me to 1 interesting thought:
What if you place a CHAMELEON on a transparent plastic bag?
can it acquire invisibility as well?

Nic>> pls provide some scientific answers....

Anyway, my breakfast is gone and 小虎 got away.

A word of advice for you then:
YOU CAN RUN; BUT YOU CAN"T HIDE! (forever)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home