Tuesday, February 21, 2006

If Only...

Read that the largest US lottery prize ever has been drawn and this particular winner has not come forward to collect his prize.
He has won a total of US$368 million. YES. Thats US$368 000 000.

Imagine how many BMWs, Boeings, aircraft carrier you can buy?

Well, the fantasy of what if I struck lottery struck me. (though I don't buy at all, it doesn't hurt to dream)

If I have US$368 million...

1) Air Craft Carrier. Yes. My dream of buying my own aircraft carrier, much better than buying any island which will be swallowed by tsunamis or shrinking over time due to erosion.
My personal aircraft carrier complete with 2 helicopters, 3 commercial jets, many a handful of fighter jets F16s, with an Olympic size swimming pool so that I can swim in chlorinated water while on the oceans.

2)Buy over BMW. CS will definitely receive his much long awaited car. In fact, I will give everyone in my mobile phone booklist 1 x BMW roku Series complete with Sunroof.
(Thats it, come on, give me all your phone numbers. HA)
BMW will no longer be sold to public. Only me and my 'associates' have the priviledge to drive one. Does that make it more ostentacious?

3)Move over TRUMP. Its my version of The Apprentice.
YES. However, I will be selecting my secretary. HAHA.

4)Hmm... do something constructive with the money. Buy over Temasek and then see money grow like skyscrappers.

5)How much can you get and do with this money? Infintely - using your imagination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home