Monday, February 20, 2006

Humour Digest - Stupidity

Came across this jokes in a 'local' 'Men's Health' magazine.... ( shall not mention the mag name)

John and his 2 friends are talking in a bar.
His 1st friend says, " I think my wife is having an affair with an electrician. The other day I came home and found wire cutters under our bed and they definitely weren't mine."
His 2nd friend says, "I think my wife is having an affair with a plumber. The other day I came home and found a wrench under our bed and it wasn't mine."
Hearing what his friends said, John decided to reveal the shocking truth to them.
John says, " I think my wife is having an affair with a horse."
Both his friends stopped drinking and looked at him with utter disbelief.
"No, Im serious. The other day I came home, I found a jockey under our bed."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home