Saturday, February 11, 2006

Emotional..........

Today is an extremely *%*%@# day.

G.Rain.$16.Haircut.Sleep.1030.WantonMee.Anger.Pissed.Unbalanced.Run.NUS.Stadium.Track.Run.Run.Run

For once I felt that it was an emotional run, not only was I running away from all that #$%#
I was also running to find that emotional balance back.
It had upsetted me so much that I felt the urge to change into my singlet and shorts with only my keys and $10, I left for the more peaceful world outside.

犯贱 alone this time. Walls close in on me. The buzzing cars along AYE seem indifferent to the turmoil I was in. As i sat bare torso at the grandstand, calming and blending myself into the peaceful world outside, I could only see much loneliness. Yes. Maybe it strikes you when you are at your weakest.
A group of Indian scholars were celebrating someone's birthday, doing stupid things but then having fun also. Another pair of 2 girls were walking on the tracks, chatting bt anything under the universe. Then another couple joined the tracks. The guy was running and the girl timing him. For a moment i wished there was someone there with me, walking with me as i cool down. Its been a long time and once again, it surfaces when im feeling so weak.

But then again, I can see that beyind this pitfall, its another series of uphill for me. With every fall comes a new peak, higher than before. Well then. Bring it on.

Torina 2006 Winter Games opened in Italy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home