Thursday, February 09, 2006

FINALLY .... ShiTing

Finally, yes.

My order to Santa Clausey posted ages ago was delivered.
Though not to my residence, it came entirely unexpected.
I thought it was LOST, or rather im Converting to ZEN.














But totally to my surprise.......
Rainy day/bUstop/Science Canteen/Qua San/KaSa/96/LAJ Tut...
Series of events that i shall leave for your imagination......

Finally,
世界是美好的。
老天为我而造的。
That's all I can say.

For once, 两个不多,一个太少。
A perfect combi just for ghim and me.
Mostly importantly, the X constraint that was satisfied.....
On top of my ever long lists of Ideal... skinny/bony but proportionate....nice shoulders, loves singlets(white),perfectly toned calves, adorable, makes witty conversations which stimulate my intellectual development,sporty, blah blah blah............ (the list goes on)

As i have said, those are IDEAL conditions.
I guess its hard to find, and "Nothing else comes close"
One interesting thing to do next time when you name your daughters
SOmehow girls by the names mentioned below seem to score with guys or rather US.

ShiTing**
ShiMin**
Morita
jennifer aniston
Law Neng
Maria-San
KimJio/Banana-San
Chun Tian
Woo - San
.........
.........

Not that we know any of them at all....
Sounds stupid, but then again, if you have got 2 girls for you to choose,
maybe name might be a criteria again. (DREAMING again!)

As what "people" always say, the above mentioned are purely for entertainment. Its good to take things "with a pinch of salt"....also dunno for wat? So that it tastes a bit salty and you will spit it out?

WHERE ART THOU?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home