Sunday, January 15, 2006

THOUGHTS (Rain)

Cloud Seeding is effective isn't it?! If not why are we getting so much RAIN recently? If only we can time it well enough though.....

A new Sem .......
Time for the holidays to end .....
As we wonder to ourselves, what have we gained or achieved so far?

My life's in a MESS. YES. (not my room though..its 'neat')

My darn hair's a MESS. YES, not really the colour. DINO, i paid u $71 for this?!!!

My Regimes are in a MESS. Yes.
I wonder, when will i ever start my swims?
My runs? The rain...... Gilbert
My self enhancing ZEN reaching Psychological/Mental breakthroughs.
WHEN can i start reading Mr Morrie again ?
??????

If I knew I was going to die........ I want to hold a 'living' funeral.
Morrie is so darn RIGHT - whats the point of crying and saying your thoughts when the person you love is already in the coffin. THeres no point.
Whats the point of saying only when im dead. Theres no point.

The flow of thoughts in my mind - just like the RAIN.
Heavy, light, drizzle, thunderstorm, gloomy skies.
If only I can harness all of it together. Then we will not have this thirst.

If Only........

Why doesn't anyone post another blog entry?

Are the happy memories a thing of the past?

Very Often we take things for Granted.

Yes ..... your friends, family, peers, everyone and everything. What if .... ?

My Words to live by for 2006.

APPRECIATE.
you know what it means. Whats the value if its not appreciated? WORTHLESS.

COMMIT.
it only takes a stray thought to give up. Be committed to whatever you are doing and trying to do. It ain't that far.

RESPECT.
its not just a word or a salute, it comes from the HEART. DEEP DOWN. Earn it and SHOW It.

STRUGGLE.
Yes. Nothing is too easy. Struggle hard and aim high. You only gain the most after a painful struggle. Whats life without a struggle or 2.... believe me, its always there, just expect it.

Last of all, most importantly,

FORGIVE.
who doesn't make mistakes. its always hard but it can be done. All you need is to take another approach. No grievances and inner peace - ZEN

"Behind every dark cloud, theres always a Silver lining"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home